Pete agrees with and follows the ANLP Code of Ethics below.
All members of ANLP International CIC shall:
- Respect the dignity and worth of every human being, and their right to self-determination.
- Strive to act with integrity, independence and impartiality, avoiding conflicts of interests and acting in accordance with the presuppositions of NLP.
- Represent themselves, their qualifications, experience and membership of professional bodies honestly, and also (to the best of their knowledge) the skills, qualifications and experience of any third party to whom they refer any of their clients.
- Only practise NLP within the limits of their competency and to their highest possible standards; updating their skills and knowledge on a continuous basis.
- Represent NLP interventions as an option and at no time as a certain solution for any given problem.
- Act as ambassadors for NLP, so that it is presented as a professional and effective approach which can help people and organisations; avoiding bringing NLP into disrepute.
- Act as ambassadors for ANLP, to promote its purposes and activities to a wider audience; avoiding bringing ANLP into disrepute. Respect legitimate needs and requirements for confidentiality.
- Respect the variety of different styles of NLP and complementary professions.
- Promote fellow Members’ interests and avoid soliciting other Members’ clients away from them.
- Ensure that clients’ expectations, and the basis on which they will be met, are understood by both parties and that contractual arrangements are not changed without appropriate discussion.
- Act within the law and not encourage, assist, or collude with others engaged in unlawful conduct.
- Members have an ongoing requirement to update their skills and knowledge, through Mentorship and/or pursuing recognised CPD requirements.